Layer 1 is focused on implementing best practices and covering the basics. A strong IT security foundation is critical—a vulnerability in Layer 1 can compromise all the layers beyond it.
- Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus, AEP)
- Microsoft and Third-Party Patch Management
- Firewall Advanced Security Subscriptions
- SPAM Filter
- Web/Content Filtering
- Password Complexity/Account Lockout Policy
- Role-Based Access Control: files, apps, systems
- Multifactor Authentication
- WiFi Security
- IT Asset Documentation/Password Management
- Network Monitoring Agent
Layer 2 keeps your business running even if your local systems are compromised. Relying on a simple backup is no longer enough—every business needs a full-featured business continuity solution.
- Comprehensive Image-Level Backup
- Local Backup (every hour) and Instant Virtualization
- Offsite Backup (nightly) and Cloud Virtualization
- Backup Verification/Ransomware Detection
Layer 3 turns your biggest vulnerability—your people—into a strong line of defense. Most security breaches are caused by user error, so education and training are critical for any cybersecurity strategy.
- IT Security Policies
- Annual Cybersecurity Training & Testing
- Weekly Reminder Videos
- Email Phishing Simulation
- Tracking/Compliance Verification Portal
- Employee Security Score